Sahaja Agricultural Aspects
A booklet on Guidelines
A booklet containing important tips for those who are participating in this project is prepared. This would serve as a guideline during the experimentation.
- First & foremost, every S.Y. participating must meditate regularly, attend collectivity, do foot soak & keep himself in balance state.
- He/she should confirm daily that the vibrations are clearly felt during meditation.
- Should keep oneself in collectivity regularly.
- Since object of these experiments is to demonstrate to the non-Sahaja Yogi world the effects of vibrations, in any of these experiments two lots/groups viz E (vibrate) and C (non-vibrated) must be formed for comparison.
About Experiments :
- Every participating farmer S.Y. has to decide which type of expt he wishes to do (i.e. crops, horticultural trees or animals) & should confirm the facilities available with him/her.
- All physical facilities needed should be enlisted, ensured and assembled at one place (e.g. piece of land for experiment Animals/birds, horticultural trees/plants).
- Always bear in mind the fact that all these experiments are going to be completed under the divine blessings of H.H. Shri Mataji & not by an individual Sahaj Yogi.
All agril. Expt have been divided into three main categories viz., Agronomic or crop expts, Fruits, Flowers or Horticultural Expts. & animals/birds expts.
- Select the crop for expt.
- Slect a piece of land for the expt. The piece of land used for vibrated & non-vibrated seeds must be at one place, should have exactly similar soil type, fetility, etc. The operations done for both the groups should be exactly similar & without bias. (e.g. ploughing, harrowing, manure & fertilizer application, irrigation etc.)
- Select at least 5 guntha or 5 area for each treatment i.e. E & C.
- If any farmer wishes to use larger area he can do so. But for the E & C groups, the area must admeasure exactly similar.
- Divide the experimental field into Two equal zones. One to be used to sow vibrated seeds/plants, called E & the other non-vibrated called C.
Vibrating seeds/Planting material
- Take quantity of seed of the crop selected for the expt. enough for the trial area and divide the same into two equal portions (e.g. for groundnut trial, if you take 10 Kg seed for the experimented area divide it in 5 Kg lots). A small lot of one of the portions be kept in an iron container or any appropriate pot and placed before the lotus feet of H.H. Shri Mataji.
- Put an enlightened lamp before the photo of Shri Mataji.
- Request the Sahaja Yogis from that house or from the neighboring houses to assemble for a collective prayer & meditation.
- This collectivity should humbly request Shri Mataji for bringing them in spiritual balance. Meditate for a while and putting the entire attention an Sahastrara the collective has to pray.
“H.H. Shri Mataji we pray humbly at your lotus feet that the seeds/feeds/fertilizers, manure/planting material/water etc place at your divine lotus feet be vibrated with your divine love.”
- Thereafter, the collective has to chant the Shri Ganesh Atharwashirsh $ times & at the end Chant the mantra “Shri Shakhambhari Sakshat”
- This vibrated material be then mixed with one of the two lots & kept as vibrated material to be used for the ‘E’ part of experimental field. The other lot be sown without any treatment of Sahaja Yoga in ‘C’ part.
- The tow portions E & C of seeds be utilized for sowing that crop in the field on appropriate time of sowing after the rains/watering as done usually by all farmers.
- The sowing/planting operation can be done by any person, labourer in the farmers/ house not necessarily by the Sahaja Yogis only.
- Simultaneously, 100 seeds of the crop from E & C lots be sown in earthen pots filled with the soil or in a shallow perforated trays filled with the soil and watered. After a few days, the seeds will germinate. On complete germination take a count of the plants germinated both in E & C pots and record this number as germination percentage (e.g. If out of 100 seeds in E pot, 85 germinate as seedlings it is 85% germination & if in C pot 60 seedlings germinate it is 60% germination) Record this observation in the charts in appropriate column.
- The crop in the field in E & C parts should then be cared for as usual giving both the lots exactly similar treatments, watering, spraying of insecticides etc. making not bias at all.
- In both E & C plots, we may get thousands of plants growing. Select 10 (ten plants each from E & C parts at random and tag them. These are the experimental sample plants to be used for recording all observations as given in the charts from time to time. Observations of individual 10 plants each from E & C be recorded meticulously. While recording any observation, take one person with you who is a non-Sahaja Yogi & record necessary observation, in his presence. This would help eliminate the doubt of biasness in experimentation.
- Record & fill in the obnservation charts & forward the information to the Agril. Committee through “Nodal Sahaja Yogi”. Also snap photos of the experimental plants, crop, ear heads, fruits etc. during the period of experiments photos should depict both crops E & C simultaneously so as to notice differences.
- After completion of the crop period, the total yield of the crop both in E & C portions be carefully recorded & noted down to calculate differences.
- One very important observation is also to be noted. In the recent years, there are number of climatic changes occurring suddenly affecting the crops adversely e.g. sudden heavy rains, long dry spells, storms, damaging winds etc. If by chance, such incidences occur in the area of experiments, please not specifically the influence of these on vibrated & non-vibrated plants/trees.\
- The basic principles & methods explained above, remain the same for horticultural crops also.
- If a farmer chooses an orchard already established for the expt he should select, at random 14 trees each in E & C parts & record observations. For such gardends, it is advisable to use vibrated water or manure, fertilizers for experimentation.
- If a new plantation is to be undertaken, the procedure of vibrating seeds/planting material & the procedure thereafter will apply here also.
ANIMAL SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS
- As far as possible select small animals such as rabbits, IMU Calves or birds like poultry birds etc for these expts.
- Select 14 animals/birds under each E & C treatments. The breed, age, kweight etc of these samples both from E & C should be approx similar.
- Animal science expts should preferably be conducted on feeding vibrated feeds,, water etc.
- The feed be got vibrated as explained earlier & should be used for samples in E lot, the other being fed with non-vibrated but the similar feed.
- Start feeding the animals but do not record observations for the first 8 days of experimentation. This is treated as “Pre-experimental period.” Thereafter, record all necessary observations carefully & fill in the charts. At a time, an experiment for 56 days is to be completed., Thereafter, the birds/animals from ‘E’ are to be shifted to ‘C’ & those of ‘C’ to be shifted to ‘E’ feeding regimes. (i.e. crisscross). This trial will continue for another 56 days.
Please use all the above tips while conducting the Sahaja Agril Expts. Also see the pictures in the attached sheet for guidance in recording various observations such as plant height, breadth or spread, germination test etc.